A Letter to My (Future) Significant Other


Bandung, January 31st 2018

          Dear my (future) significant other,

          By the time I’m writing this, I’m still clueless about where you are, what you’re doing at the time, how you look like because I don’t even know who you are. But, I believe that we will meet somehow in our own ways, maybe we have met before and it will be a funny moment to remember when we know each other, or even we are just completely strangers until we fall into each other. I don’t need you to be like Dilan whom every girl admired now. I may be a romantic person (I think all girls love it), but I’m sure that you’ll amaze me in your own ways right from the start. I haven’t watched the Dilan 1990 movie so that I won’t compare you to him as I would never do. I just hope that somehow you will always remember how we meet for the first time and how your feelings are at the time.

          When you are reading this, I bet you are my day and my night now (I’m so sure of this because I swear I will show this to you when the time has come, in case you haven’t read it anywhere else before). First of all, I wanna thank you for loving me as who I am, with all of my insecurities. Thanks for always being there for me. I may be fallen into others before, but I’m one hundred percent sure that I will be crazy for you when this letter is read by you. I often be a very moody one, and absolutely I am such a stubborn girl. I hope you can bear with me through ups and downs. I won’t pretend as a princess as I know I never be one, you can always tell me what’s wrong and what’s right as I will do the same to you. If it’s for our sake, why not?

          Maybe we will argue a little, please don’t give way to me every time we do, tell me if I’m wrong and listen to me if you’re. we are both humans, you know. I like to read novels, especially romantic ones; I can’t stand romantic movies, it will make me cry a lot, and of course I have dreamed a lot of having the same romantic stories as in the novels or movies. I have to tell you that it is surely just my super creative brain’s ideas. I bet we will do somehow romantic in our own ways because everyone will have their own fairy tale right? Let’s make our just by ourselves and it will be as amazing as the fictions or even better.

          I don’t know what to write right now because I’m just imagining you right now. Deep from my heart, I want to meet you very soon, but I know the time will come, I don’t need to rush. You may be not a prince charming who rides horse everywhere, you may be also not some of my crazy fantasies while I’m drunk with too much novels and movies, but you are someone who will make me amazed by who you are not what you come with. I bet I will fall in love with you again and again, and I really hope that you will be the same.

Keep loving me as you do now, and I will not stop either. Let’s see who is better at this thing.:)

Always loving you,
Your Significant Other

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masuk SMA Taruna Nusantara tuh gimana sih, kak?

Review Novel : Pergi - Tere Liye

Pabrik MTI 2018